Chocolate Collagen Bar (12 Pack)
Free shipping to USA on orders over $49
Choose to eat real food that keeps you full and focused for hours. Crafted with Bulletproof® Upgraded Collagen and Brain Octane to support glowing skin, flexible joints, and healthy bones.
- Bulletproof® Diet and Lifestyle Approved
- Made with pasture-raised Upgraded Collagen Protein
- Upgraded Collagen Protein supports health of body tissues such as skin, joints, and muscles
- 11 grams of protein per bar
- XCT and Brain Octane support low-carb dietary lifestyle and energy
Organic cashew butter, Bulletproof® Upgraded Collagen Protein, chicory root fiber, Bulletproof® XCT™ Oil Powder, (Caprylic and Capric Acid Triglycerides sourced from coconut and/or palm kernel oil) organic cashews, organic Bulletproof® Upgraded Chocolate Powder (raw cacao powder), Bulletproof® Brain Octane (Caprylic Acid Triglycerides sourced from coconut and/or palm kernel oil), organic coconut oil, sea salt, stevia.
CONTAINS: TREE NUTS
Processed in a facility that also processes peanuts, egg, soy, milk, wheat, fish, crustacean shellfish
- How many servings of Collagen are in each bar? Each bar has about 1.5 servings of collagen, and one serving of collagen is 1 tablespoon and 8.5g of hydrolysis collagen protein.
- Will the chocolate in the bar melt in the heat if it’s being shipped in the summer? No
- How do these compare with other protein bars on the market? These bars provide protein from only collagen and nuts, no dairy, no grain, non-gmo. These bars provide quality fats that are supportive for ketogenic style dietary lifestyles.
- Shelf life? 6 months unopened
- Best time of day to eat? On an empty stomach
- What is chicory root fiber and why is it in your product? Chickory root is fiber. It contributes to your daily intake of fiber to support smooth digestion.
- What is the source of cashew butter? Should I not take this if I’m allergic to nuts? Cashew butter is all organic. Do not consume if you are allergic to nuts.
- What is inulin? Inulin is a prebiotic - an ingestible long-chain soluble fiber that your gut flora (the good bacteria you already have in your gut) can consume and ferment. You can think of prebiotic foods as high quality fuel for your gut bacteria. This good gut bacteria is responsible for helping to strengthen the bowel wall, improving mineral absorption, and supporting the regulation of hormone production.
Why I am experiencing slight indigestion when I eat the bar? This may be caused from the prebiotic inulin. If prebiotics are not apart of your regular diet, you may experience stomach indigestion when first consuming Collagen Bars. This is a temporary side affect from feeding your gut flora, and should go away as your body adjusts.
Others Also Bought
Silkeny Organic Coconut Oil$11.99$17.00
'Collective Evolution III: The Shift' DVD (Documentary)$14.00$20.00
Classic logo CE T-Shirt (Unisex)$20.00$25.00